Instructions for Poster Presenters
Creating your poster
- The poster should cover the content of your accepted abstract.
- Authors must disclose on their poster whether the abstract has been previously published (prior to Nov 2018) .If the abstract has been previously published; authors should indicate the date and publication.
- Any gene should be named as part of your presentation and sharing of research data so that findings can be replicated and other investigators with similar data can test findings against their own.
- If your poster contains any photos or sensitive data all presenters must have informed consent from the authority (ie. individual(s) concerned.
- Please try to make your poster simple and legible including charts, drawings, photographs and illustrations to achieve a visual impact.
- The title heading should be at least 2 inches high
- The names of all authors and their institutional/organizational affiliations(s) should also be included but a smaller font can be used for this.
- Please include your individual Poster Number provided on top right hand corner of your poster (2 inches high).
- All lettering should be easily legible at a distance of 4 feet.
- Do not laminate your poster.
|Width x Height (cm)
||Width x Height (in)
|76 cm (W) x 120 cm (H)
||30 in (W) x 48 in (H)
• Posters should not exceed the above mentioned dimensions and should be in Portrait/Vertical Mode.
• Landscape posters will not fit on the poster boards.
Displaying Your Posters
- All accepted Posters are to be displayed at the conference venue on your allotted days. There will be a new set of posters each day.
- Please put up your poster by the morning tea break on the day assigned to you.
- All posters will be displayed in the meal area & trade area (Lawns) with the opportunity to meet and engage with the poster presenters.
- To locate your assigned poster board on the day of your presentation, look for the board with your poster number on the day assigned to you.
- If your poster number is T-25 then your poster number is 25 to be displayed on Thursday.
- Each poster board will be marked with an individual number. All poster boards will be pre-numbered.
- Please be certain to mount your poster on the correct board. There will be people to assist you from our Team.
- The organizers will provide double side adhesive tape for fastening the poster to the board.
- You must register for ICNC 2018 Mumbai and wear an official ICNC 2018 Mumbai scientific meeting badge to gain admittance at any time to the poster areas.
- Unregistered individuals (i.e., accompanying guests etc.) are not permitted to attend the poster sessions.
- Do not leave personal materials or belongings under poster boards or in the poster area. ICNC 2018 is not responsible for any articles left in the poster area or elsewhere.
- Poster viewing & judging will take place during the lunch break.
- Wireless internet access will not be available in the poster area.
Handouts / Videos
- Hand-outs, if you wish to prepare and distribute, must be no larger than A4 and should be place in a document holder which should be fixed to the poster board.
- Any hand-outs that are placed on the floor rather than in the document holder will be removed for health and safety reasons.
- If you wish to show any media material, please bring your own electronic gadget for display. There will be no electrical connection at the poster area.
Schedule for Posters
The posters being presented at the ICNC 2018 Mumbai will be displayed across 3 days.
With new set of posters each day.
Detailed information is as follows:
To Know Your Poster Number please click: https://www.icnc2018mumbai.com/abstract-poster-schedule.html
Your Poster number will be mentioned against you Submission ID
|DAY 1 - Thursday, 15th Nov 2018
- Cerebral Palsy and Neurodisability
- CNS Infections
- Development Cognition and Psychiatry
- Education and Training
- Neonatal and Fetal Neurology
- Movement Disorders
|Poster No. T-001 to T-240
|DAY 2 - Friday, 16th Nov 2018
- Muscle and Nerve
- Neurocritical care, Neurotrauma, Neuroprotection
|Poster No. F-001 to F-240
|DAY 3 - Saturday, 17th Nov 2018
- Metabolic Disorders
|Poster No. S-001 to S-240
Removal of Posters
- Please be sure to remove your poster within the stated time frame. Posters must be removed by 6 pm latest.
- Posters remaining after this time will be removed by the organisers and disposed.
- The Scientific Programme Committee will appoint a panel of judges to select a poster for the “Best Poster”.
- Certificates will be awarded in public at the closing ceremony on Sunday i.e. 18th Nov 2018 between 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
- There will be 15 prizes for Best Posters.
- All posters will have a dedicated online page on ICNApedia which can be accessed using the below format. (The links will not be active before January, 2019).
- On this page if you wish you may even include short video clips of yourself presenting the poster. Please email email@example.com if you would like to enquire about this further.
- URL Format : http://icnapedia.org/xxxx where xxx is the ID of your Poster.
You would be provided with a Poster Number to include in your poster, which would enable delegates to access the above page easily from their smart phones.